Regulations of the summer contest
OOMM - rules of the competition
Regulations of the #outoffmymind competition
- The organizer of the Competition (the "Competition") is Sebastian Wielgus, address Kieślowskiego 3D / 23, 02-962 Warsaw, NIP 9512463311 hereinafter referred to as the "Organizer".
- Competition duration: from 19/07/2021 from 16:00 to 23/07/2021 until 16:00
- The place of the Competition is the Organizer's fanpage available on the Facebook social network at
- The competition is intended for adult natural persons with full legal capacity, residing in the territory of the Republic of Poland, who are consumers within the meaning of Art. 22 (1) of the Civil Code, who meet the conditions of these Regulations ("Competition Participant"). Participants of the Competition may not be employees of the Organizer as well as members of their immediate families, i.e. ascendants, descendants, siblings, spouses, parents of spouses and persons remaining with them in an adoptive relationship and persons cooperating with the Organizer of the Competition. The Competition may only be participated in personally, i.e. it is not allowed to create accounts on the Facebook social network and submit competition entries on behalf of third parties.
- These regulations define the rules, scope and conditions of participation in the Competition, relations between the Competition Participant and the Facebook social network are specified in the website regulations available at: https://www.facebook.com/legal/terms
- In order to participate in the Competition, it is necessary, during the Competition, to meet all of the following conditions:
- a) having a registered active account on the portal
- b) posting in the comment the proposed name for the three T-shirts from the new Out Off My Mind collection along with the information, ie "I accept the rules of the Competition"
- c) being an adult
- It is not a necessary condition to participate in the Competition, but the Organizer will be pleased if the Participant publically shares the competition post on his profile on the Facebook social network and likes the Organizer's Fanpage.
- By submitting the competition application, the Competition Participant confirms the acceptance of the Regulations and agrees to the sending of information about a possible win to the e-mail address provided and to sending marketing materials (including newsletters) after the end of the competition.
- One Competition Participant may submit a one-time competition application.
11. The prizes in the Competition are 3 T-shirts from the new Out Off My Mind collection chosen by the participants - one for each. The total value of the prizes does not exceed PLN 400.
12. The Organizer expects the Competition Winners to provide the address details for shipping the prize within 5 (five) business days after the Competition results are announced. Contact with the Organizer should take place via a private message sent via the Facebook social network. The prize is shipped to the Competition Winners at the Organiser's expense. The prizes will be sent to the winners by courier immediately after providing the address details, no later than on August 3, 2021.
13. The shipping address for the award must be in the territory of the Republic of Poland. In the event that the Competition Winner does not contact the Organizer within the time limit specified in this section and does not provide his / her details for shipping the prize, the Competition Winner loses the right to the prize, and the prize remains at the disposal of the Organizer, who will then immediately select a new Winner. The Organizer's decisions are final and cannot be appealed against.
14. Participants of the Competition are not entitled to reserve the specific properties of the prize, or to receive a cash equivalent for the prize, or to exchange the prize for another. This does not affect the Competition Participant's rights resulting from the warranty for defects, which will be implemented in accordance with the provisions of law.
15. In the case of competitions organized in social media that do not concern science, culture, art, journalism and sport, the winnings - regardless of the value of the prizes - will constitute income from other sources for the winners of the competitions (Article 20 (1) of the PIT Act) and be subject to 10% flat-rate income tax (Article 30 (1) (2) of the PIT Act). The organizer of the competition bears the cost of the compulsory collection of 10% flat-rate income tax (Article 41 (4), taking into account Article 41 (7) (1) of the PIT Act) and sending the relevant tax office the annual declaration referred to in Art. 42 sec. 1a of the Act (PIT-8AR), by the end of January of the year following the tax year in which the awards were issued.
16. The Competition Participant, by entering the Competition, agrees to post his personal data on the Organizer's Fanpage in the manner specified in these regulations.
17. The Competition Participant, by entering the Competition, accepts the terms of these Regulations and declares that he agrees to the use of personal data by the Organizer for the purposes of this Competition.
18 The personal data of the Competition Participants are processed on the basis of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95 / 46 / WE - Dz. U. UE. L. of 2016 No. 119.1 ("GDPR" Regulation) and generally applicable regulations. The Organizer is the administrator of the personal data of the Competition Participants. The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 sec. 1. lit. b) GDPR Regulations. The scope of data processed includes: the name and surname and / or nickname of the Competition Participant on the Facebook social network and the e-mail address, and in the case of Competition Winners, also the address for sending the prize.
19. Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary for the purposes of conducting the Competition and issuing the prize. The personal data of the Competition Participants will be processed by the Organizer for the purposes of the Competition, and then for the purpose of sending marketing information. The personal data of the Competition Participants will not be transferred to third parties without the participant's separate consent, which does not apply to the data provided for the purpose of sending the prize to the Competition Winner. The Competition Participant has the right at any time to transfer data, access the content of personal data and the possibility of correcting them, objecting to the processing of data, withdrawing the consent, and also has the right to lodge a complaint regarding the processing of personal data to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection. . Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
20. The Organizer and the entity representing the Organizer (marketing agency) may process the personal data of Competition participants for the following purposes, on the following grounds and in the following periods:
- Implementation of the Competition. The legal basis for the processing of personal data in this case is the necessity to implement the legitimate interests of the Data Administrator (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR), which is the conduct of the Competition organized by NaOstrzu.pl. The data is stored for the period necessary to conduct the competition and to issue competition awards.
- b) Direct marketing of products. The limitation period is determined by the law, in particular the Civil Code (the basic limitation period for claims related to running a business is three years, and for a Sales Agreement - two years).
21. In order to exercise your rights related to personal data, you can contact the Organizer in writing at: firstname.lastname@example.org
22. The Competition Participant, by submitting the competition task to the Competition, declares and ensures that the competition task was performed independently, it does not infringe the rights of third parties, and that the Competition Participant submitting the solution to the competition task is entitled to proprietary and personal copyrights to the proposed solution. The Competition Participant shall indemnify the Organizer from legal liability for claims of third parties related to the Competition Participant's submission to the Competition of the solution to the Competition task in relation to which the declaration contained in this paragraph is false in whole or in part. The organizer acquires the copyrights to the winning solution of the competition task without additional remuneration. The economic copyrights to the works are acquired in the fields of exploitation listed below: fixation with the use of all known techniques on all known media, which includes, in particular, fixation with the use of analog, digital and optical techniques, multiplication with all known techniques, including, in particular, multiplication by digital, analog techniques and optical, placing on the market, including the operation on the Internet, on websites, multiple entries to the computer memory, computer network, in particular the Internet, to databases, as well as to the memory of all other types of electronic devices, use to create other works, including inclusion, as part of other works, use in all kinds of advertising, promotional, marketing activities, and the Organizer's publications, both in print and electronic. Along with the transfer of copyrights, the Organizer has the exclusive right to authorize the exercise of derivative copyright, which includes in particular the right to make studies and to use and dispose of studies of individual parts of the competition task. The organizer also has the right to make irrelevant and non-creative changes to the winning solution of the competition task.
23. The Organizer reserves the right to exclude from participation in the Competition if the Competition Participant's actions are contrary to the law, decency or these Competition rules and the rules of the Facebook social network.
24. The Organizer declares that the Competition is in no way sponsored, supported, conducted, managed, or associated with the social networking site Facebook, or associated with entities that are
Facebook owners. Facebook's liability in connection with the Competition is generally excluded.
25. The Organizer informs that he agrees to the resolution of consumer disputes pursuant to the Act of 23 September 2016 on out-of-court resolution of consumer disputes (Journal of Laws of 2016, item 1823). If the complaint is not accepted by the Organizer, the Competition Participant may use out-of-court complaint and redress methods and request intervention from the relevant authorities.
26. All content regarding the Competition included in the materials
informational and promotional purposes are only informative. Only the provisions of these regulations have legal force.
27. In matters not covered by these regulations, the provisions of the Civil Code shall apply.
28. The organizer has the right to introduce changes to these regulations only for important reasons (e.g. change of the rules of the Competition, change of the Competition date, change of the law). In the event of changes to these regulations, appropriate information about changes to the regulations will be posted on the Organizer's Fanpage at least 1 day in advance before the changes come into force. In the event of non-acceptance of the amended regulations, the Competition Participant has the right to resign from participation in the Competition. This does not exclude or limit the Competition Participant's right to resign from participation in the Competition at any time
29. The content of the regulations is available at the Organiser's office and on the Organizer's Fanpage https://www.facebook.com/outoffmymind/ in the competition post.