RETURNS1. In accordance with the Act of May 30, 2014 on consumer rights, the customer may withdraw from the online sales contract without giving any reason within 14 days from the date of product release (date of delivery). To meet this deadline, it is enough to send a statement before its expiry.
2. Download, print and complete the return form
3. Pack the returned product in the original foil in which it was delivered. If the foil has been damaged, pack the product in another foil (e.g. a clean plastic bag). The return procedure applies only to goods in a non-deteriorated condition with original tags and no visible signs of use beyond the simple familiarization with the item. Product crumpled, unfolded, unpackaged, etc. May not be accepted.
4. The product together with the statement referred to herein should be sent to the address of the Store's warehouse (Kieślowskiego 3D / 23, 02-962 Warsaw) or a scan of the signed statement to the Store's e-mail address: email@example.com. If the Customer uses the above-mentioned entitlements, reimbursement of mutual benefits should take place immediately, not later than within 14 days.
5. Failure to comply with the above recommendations will be the basis for not considering the return of the goods.
6. The cost of returning the goods is borne by the Buyer.
7. The store, after receiving the goods, will return to the customer within 14 days, the price of the product paid by the customer.
8. Only customers who are natural persons are entitled to return. The right of return is not available to legal entities and business persons if the product was purchased for the needs of the company (legal entity, business).
9. The Store does not collect COD shipments sent to it and is not responsible for the costs associated with such shipments.
1. We do not exchange goods. Please return and re-purchase a different item or size.
COMPLAINTS1. In the event that the purchased product is inconsistent with the contract or has physical defects, the Customer has the right to lodge a complaint based on the regulations provided for in the provisions of the Act of 27 July 2002 on special conditions of consumer sales and amending the Civil Code (Journal of Laws No. 141, item 1176, as amended), if the goods are inconsistent with the contract and the regulations provided for in the provisions of the Civil Code in the field of warranty for defects.
2. A complaint may be submitted by mail by returning the goods together with a written description of the defect in the return form and proof of purchase.
3. The customer will receive information on the method of considering the complaint within 14 days from the date of receipt by the store of the shipment containing the goods complained about. In the event of a positive response to the complaint submitted by mail, the Store will send the customer a full-fledged product within 14 days.
4. If the complaint is rejected, the goods will be sent back together with the opinion as to the unjustified nature of the complaint.
5. The Store does not collect COD shipments sent to it and is not responsible for the costs associated with such shipments.